McKaden is not old enough for pre-school this year - but she is old enough for a music class! This is her ready to go to Kindermusik last week ... what a big girl she is!
Holy Cow! I was looking through some bookmarked pages that I had, and I found "Journey to McKaden," and I remembered the pictures I had seen neer the middle of last year, and this is not... definitly not the same little girl I saw in those pictures. I hope she liked the class.
3 comments:
What an adorable outfit!!! McKaden is so CUTE!!!
great! how'd she like the class?!
Holy Cow! I was looking through some bookmarked pages that I had, and I found "Journey to McKaden," and I remembered the pictures I had seen neer the middle of last year, and this is not... definitly not the same little girl I saw in those pictures. I hope she liked the class.
Post a Comment