Monday, June 18, 2007

A Daddy like no other







McKaden is a big fan of her Dad. It is fun to watch her and Mark together. We had a nice relaxing Father's Day - after a crazy busy weekend. Here are just a few pictures from our day together - a breezy day at the beach, some ok food, playgrounds and a toast to the day! McKaden and I think that Daddy is the very best! I cannot imagine a better father or husband - he is AMAZING! Hope you enjoy.


ps. Who is this man? I have known Mark for 11 years -and married 8 - and this is the FIRST time I have seen him [in real life] without facial hair! It has taken some getting used to it, but I do think I like it.





1 comment:

S to the Power of SIX!!! said...

Looks like you guys had a great day too. We miss Tully's Coffee. Happy Father's Day to Mark.

Scott, Shelby, Sawyer & Saxton