Saturday, January 05, 2008

Special Delivery


My friend Megan found our Fed Ex and gave it to me ... I laughed as I told her she was delivering our son! When I realized just how funny it was, I got my camera and got this photo before she left our house - Megan is a Labor and Delivery Nurse!!! Funny! For those of you wanting more technical terms, we got our Letter of Acceptance from China - this is going WAY TOO fast for us to keep up with. There is rumor that we will be invited to travel in the next few weeks. Pray for us as we decide what travel time is best for us and this little guy.

2 comments:

sara said...

Too funny!!!

I can't believe you got it already...praying for y'all!

By the way, Bradie was playing some sort of imaginary game or scenario earlier where she kept talking to "Kaden"- so cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That was fast. Congratulations!! We are very happy for you!!!