
We might have a problem on our hands ... we have been telling McKaden that she is going to be the BIG sister. We got the report last night that Max weighs 30.5 pounds [McKaden weighs almost 30 pounds] and that he is about 35 inches tall [McKaden is 36 inches tall] So these two are really going to look like twins! We also got an updated picture from a dear lady on our Yahoo group - I don't know if I have permission to tell the whole amazing story of a project her daughter did for the SWI - so keep in touch for that! It will melt your heart. So, here is Max, in new clothes last month. Can't believe that we will have him in about a month.
2 comments:
Ahhh, what a handsome young man you've got there!!!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey to get him!!
He looks very motor cross in this picture. :) Yeah, maybe you should rephrase the whole "big sister" thing :)
We prayed for youthe other night!
Post a Comment