
And it is not McKaden this time ... what a clown! He asks me all the time to take his picture and boy can this kid pose. He is talking up storm and is getting better at pronouncing his words correctly. I was a little worried he might need speech therapy as he often would not say the first letter of his words - but that seems to be getting better. He has really adjusted well and we are so happy. Max is ALL BOY and he really does wear me out - it is true that boys and girls are very different to raise. He and McKaden play together more and more each day and really do seem to love each other. God is so good!
4 comments:
hilarious!! I hear that uncle Bryce and Max got along swimmingly on their little spokane trip. Too cute.
Look at those expressions! He has such a cute personality! I only know what it's like to raise a boy and I'd have to agree with you that it takes a lot of energy to keep up! Can't wait to meet him in person.
What a fun personality!!! He is darling looks like he is full of energy. . welcome to the world of BOYS!
Hello Mark and Lori,
I seen these picture's and laughed out loud. Very cute. I have been thinking alot about you and hope all is well in your household. I love reading your blog. Have a great week.
Post a Comment