
Ok, get your kleenex out for this one. We found out the one of Max's friends from his orphanage lives not too far from us. Both A and I knew that we wanted to get the kids together before they forgot each other. We planned a fun playdate and brought the kids together again. Max was so excited to see his friend - he calls her YenYen- and is still talking about it. The kids embraced right away and played the afternoon away ... together. I kept telling and showing Max that YenYen had a mama and daddy now too - it seemed to make him feel better about leaving at the end of the day. These two - Max has been here 3 months and YenYen has been here 1 month - spoke english to each other too! Kids learn so fast. We want to keep in touch with this special family and hope that we can get the kids together again soon.
2 comments:
What a wonderful post about Max & YenYen! I love it! How happy & sweet they are.
Happy summer!
The Byrd's
Hello Mark and Lori and precious little ones.
What an awesome story to be a part of. I remember when K.J. would react to a certain girl in China and we then found out that she was from the same orphanage. Well I would like to share something with you and would really like for you to conact me via email. superd64@yahoo.com Anyways, your children are beautiful and I love coming and seeing thier smiling faces. I do remember Max's laugh and it is contagious........ Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!
Love, April
Post a Comment