Thursday, August 14, 2008

That is not nice ...


We woke to find that someone was not very nice! If you are the robber that took our wheels and tires - SHAME on YOU! It makes me sad to think that people do this.

4 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Oh my gosh! That is the most HORRIBLE thing I have ever heard of!! How far away is your car from your house? Those are very brave thiefs!! WOW, I am just blown away by this!

McMurrays said...

Really. . that is so mean!
Love Love Love the new pic of the kids on your header. So sweet!
The McMurrays

McMurrays said...

Really. . that is so mean!
Love Love Love the new pic of the kids on your header. So sweet!
The McMurrays

April said...

I cant believe someone could be that stupid and brave at the same time. How desperate do you have to be to steel right off the vehicle? So sorry for mean awakening. On a positive note, the picture of Max and Mac is gorgeous. I love the smiles and the love you can see within them. Talk to you all soon!
April