Let me be the first to admit that boys and girls - and the raising of - is very different. Our house is full of a lot more noise, roughhousing and action since Max moved in! There is also more laughter with this little guy. We have had to deal with kids with different personalities, a different first 3 years of life and different interests. This to me is a perfect example of these two kids - It cracks me up!


I have even noticed at pre-school that the boys finish through their work and get right to play time. Boys will be Boys!
4 comments:
I LOVE this post! I saw these differences all the time in the kindergarten class that I taught. The boys would rush through so that they could go play and the girls would sit for hours and add detail to their art...if I let them. :)
Both trees are beautiful!!
I love kids art!!!
How precious!!!!
THat totally cracks me up!!
Post a Comment