Saturday, July 18, 2009

1 tent, 3 sleeping bags and 1 brave Dad


In the spring we planned out our summer plans - one plan was to do a little tent camping here and there. We made reservations months ago for a camp spot - last week. I had to run out of town last minute to go spend some much needed time with my parents - But that did not stop Mark! He packed up those two kids, the tent, 3 sleeping bags and some basic supplies - what a guy!! The kids loved their first camping trip and I think that Mark just might get a merit badge for this one. Fun times were had by all - great meals of hot dogs and cheetos, a strenous hike [for everyone!], trying to keep these two quiet at the camp site and collecting shells and little crabs at the beach. Sorry I missed it - but there will be more.

6 comments:

Christy said...

FUN!
We will join you next summer. I am too pregnant this summer!
Lake Roosevelt here we come!

Liz & JJ said...

Way to go Mark! I am impressed. Look like fun!

April said...

Mark you are a brave guy!!!! How fun that would have been though. They also looked like they had a blast, what a memory for all of them. Lori, I have posted pics of our precious Emily, thanks for your prayers!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Gota love the camping trips.

Anonymous said...

Good thing Max and McKaden are too little to play Monopoly! ~ Kenna