Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maybe not so fancy

McKaden was invited to a "Fancy Nancy Party" for her friend Maddie who was turning 5 years old. She was excited to get dressed up and go out to this fancy party - and fancy it was! Here are the BEFORE pictures of our Miss Fancy McKaden.




When I went back to get her I found her downstairs playing with the train. We got to the car where she threw off her tutu, her tiara and boa - " I have had ENOUGH of this stuff", she said. Within two minutes of arriving home, she had put on her bike helmet and grabbed her bike [which says "devious" on it - that is the one she wanted!] and off she went.

So this is the after photo - Miss Devious McKaden. I love that she is just so versatile:)


2 comments:

Liz & JJ said...

yes...a girl after my own heart!

Unknown said...

She is so pretty too!