
McKaden turned 5 on the 25th - I am still trying to believe that I have a 5 year old. She had a fun birthday week - we always celebrate the WHOLE week! Some highlights were her cousins spending the night, a new fish/fishtank from Max and dinner at Red Robin. She decided, last minute, that she did want to have a birthday cake [after telling me she only wanted to eat healthy snacks] and that she wanted it to look like a fish.

Don't laugh at the cake - I made it myself and I will leave that at that.

Meet "Rainbow" fish [yes, that is his name]



Happy Birthday McKaden! We love you so much!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday McKaden!
Lori, I think the cake looks great! And...I love rainbow fish! Kyle has a matching one...it is pink, of course :)
His name is just fish. :)
The girls are still talking about it. :) GOOOOD cousin fun!
missy
Happy Belated Birthday McKaden. We hope you had a great day.
Sawyer, Saxton, Saffi, Scott and Shelby.
Post a Comment