You might be unfamiliar with the word - Congraduation - most people are. Max has been using this word for weeks now to describe his graduation from pre-school. I suppose you can say it is a cross between congratulations and graduation = Congraduation.
So these two made it our of pre-school and have been ushered off to kindergarten in the fall. This also comes to end of this blog. Time to get it made into book form and move on. I may change my mind and continue to document these two ... we will see.
So thanks to everyone as we congraduate.
7 comments:
No, you can't stop blogging...I check it weekly! Even if you only blog once a month....PLEASE!!
NOOOO! You can't stop...how will I track your life and these two cuties as they grow? Come on Lor!
What? No blog? What will I do for entertainment?
Auntie Linda
Nope. Not having it.
Missy
You HAVE to keep blogging.
Kindergarten is a BIG year!
Congraduations to McKaden and Maxx on their move up to Kindergarten. Saywer and Saxton are right there with you. Next year is a big year, the start of "regular school," as Saffi calls it. So, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't stop blogging. We love to check out what is going on with you guys. Please, please, please. Okay I am begging.
Post a Comment