
Quick update ... the second day of preschool went GREAT! I still feel silly that in my need to prepare her to be at school, I forgot to mention I would not be there. We talked about her going to school and I would go to work ... and I would come back and get her. She walked right into her room, found her desk and sat down ... waved and smiled. What a relief!
3 comments:
Sooo glad to hear it. Isn't that funny--she just needed to know exactly what was going to happen. A prepared girl = a happy girl. Fantastic! whew for mom, eh?!
Hooray McKaden! I'm glad she's getting into the groove :)
Wow - she's so grown up and BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad preschool is going over so well! I hope we get to meet her in person sometime soon. By the way, I don't have your email address, but I'd love to send you a picture of our new daughter, too!
Love, Kim Helseth
Post a Comment