Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tea Party Time




My folks came for a short visit [along with my sister and her son] and they had some fine tea parties on the deck. As you will notice they are all practicing their manners and holding out their pinkies while drinking tea. I have great memories of having tea with my Mom when I was a kid. There were many days we sat at, or under, the table having afternoon tea. It was fun to see the tradition carry on.


1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

Hi there! I stumbled upon your blog from Cheri Knorr's blog. You have a beautiful daughter and I went back and read about your journey. VERY sweet!
I loved your small town post, we live in a small town in Alabama and we love small town life as well!
I also get the hint that yall like soccer? We have 4 of our children playing soccer, and my husband coaches. We love it too!
I loved the tea party picture and am trying not to covet living on that beautiful body of water! :)
We are beach bums at heart...
Blessings,
Laine Ferrill