Monday, November 26, 2007

Am I Thankful?

More than words can even say ...

That I wake to a sunrise that has been painted for me, by my amazing God!


That I am married to a man who is passionate about God, me, family and life!


For our Thanksgiving blessing, born on Thanksgiving, in China, 2004!

And for our friends and family that bring us many blessings. The list goes on and on as I sit here, looking out my window at the sunrise painted for me ... I AM Thankful!
ps. also thankful for our little Max ... NEW pictures to come SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I have all three (soon to be four) of you in my life. McKaden, who makes me laugh at the things she says and does. Lori, who is my great encourager and friend. Mark, who is a great example of what a godly man looks like. I love you. Dianne