
Two months have gone by since Max joined our family. We are so happy that he has adjusted so easily to his new and crazy life with us. His language has really come along and he talks a lot now. He understands just about everything we say, so we have to be careful what we say around him now. At just a mention of going somewhere, he will have his socks and shoes on ...
He is counting and can sing his ABC's, although he has not idea what letter is "A". He is getting better at holding a pencil correctly and can use scissors and cut pretty accurately. He never lets us forget to pray before a meal -and we pretty much have to pray for each thing on our plates. He is still a VERY good eater and likes things with flavor. Both kids like spicy food and I am very happy about that! Swimming and Kindermusik are over for the school year - now we have to figure out what other things he might enjoy doing.
The biggest obstacle for us is leaving Max with/in any kind of childcare. I would say that he has bonded rather well ... maybe a little too well. I guess that is our next step in raising this little man. How blessed we are!
1 comment:
I love seeing the two together! What an answer to prayer he has bonded so quickly. What a sweet family you have.
Darcy
Post a Comment