Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little more Disney now



As you can probably tell we had a great time at Disneyland! Auntie Di joined us this year and that made it even all the more fun. Max LOVED everything - especially the roller coasters - and that was a relief. Those of you who follow our blog might recall that when in China - just 8 months ago! - he was terrified of going on rides. We have been home from Disney a couple of weeks now and he is already asking to go back. I have to admit I got a little teary eyed when I saw the look on his face when he got his OWN set of mouse ears and his OWN Mickey Mouse - think how this life has changed!


Overall it was a great trip - we are blessed with two kids how are great travelers!! The perfect match for us!

1 comment:

April said...

Wow!!!

Max loved the roller coasters.... I am shocked. lol I was raised about 10 minutes from Disneyland, and I miss it so much. The only part of California that I miss! Happy Birthday McKaden! I know its late, but I am still wishing you a great year! Loved the pictures of Disneyland, thanks for the memories of my childhood.

Ps, thanks for the hug via Connie!