
Pumpkin Day was a HUGE hit at our house! I am pretty sure that Max think this is the most amazing holiday he has seen yet - what until he experiences Christmas.

The horse and the farmer did rather well for themselves. They hit a few neighborhood houses and found out that not many kids had come by - so the people LOADED their bags up with all the candy they did not want to keep in their house. Oh joy, now it is in my house.

And they went to their preschool Harvest Party and played some fun games. It was perfect for kids their age.
ps. This is our table at about 4p on Halloween. In our house we try things - if we don't like it we throw it out, if we decide we would rather choose something else - you guessed it, we throw it out. So this was all stuff that was tried and rejected. Life is too short to eat bad candy!
2 comments:
I'm all for that rule when it comes to candy! Though Faith is quick to polish MOST of it off and then declare distaste for it! LOL hmmmm
Love the try & reject pile. I am going to steal that idea. And yes I know what you mean about all the left over candy. I had to have Stephan hide it from me in the garage somewhere. We are in the midst of packing our house up & heading to Whitefish, MT. Packing & moving is the worst! When will it be over?
Post a Comment