Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March was Mad

March Madness hit hard here this year.  Here it is April and I am still recovering.  We all had a great time supporting Daddy and his team as they competed in the state tournament once again.  Papa even made it over to hang out with us.  Fun times! 
And McKaden talked me and Papa into her first taste of cotton candy.  I kept telling her that I did not think t she would like it - her response to that was "You will never know if you don't try".  Cannot believe she used my own words on me:)   So here we are with the long awaited cotton candy -

Max decided right away that he did not like it.  Look at that face!
  McKaden just put it away and started to eat and apple instead.

Girl, when are you going to learn that Mama knows what she is talking about??

No comments: