Monday, April 12, 2010

Two years with Max

For over a month now I have been thinking and rethinking this post. In some ways it seems that Max has been in our family forever. March of 2008 seems like such a long time ago. As I was looking through pictures to write this, I was reminded of our little Max when we first saw him -

Look at this little guy two years ago!  I cannot believe how much he has grown.  You can really tell that he has gone from the 10% to the 50% in height and weight.








Max Day 2010
Dear Max,
You are WAY too much fun!  We cannot believe how many people comment on how much you love life - it is true.  You continue to amaze us as you grow bigger everyday.  This year you actually passed up your sister in height and weight.  You are SO strong and can carry things that are much more than your body weight.  We need to figure out what you can do to use that great power and strength.  We love that your are compassionate and the first to help someone in need - well maybe everyone but your sister:)  You have so many friends and many, many girlfriends - girls of all ages are in love with you.  Must be the dimples.  We cannot imagine not having you in our family - yes, things would be much quieter but a lot more boring.  We love you Max and celebrate who you are who you are going to be.

for Max day we went out and did just what Max wanted to do.  We did a little pony riding before heading  for lunch and on to see cousins play basketball!  We threw in come coffee/hot chocolate a playground and had a great day.  It was a lot of fun celebrating Max!

And every now and again I get a picture of you that reminds me of the first time I saw you
 - all cheeks and lips.  You melt our hearts.

No comments: