Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank you for the Cross



This is the kids praying at lunch yesterday - good Friday. McKaden prayed for everything on the table and thanked God for Easter. Max, on the other hand, thanked for for Easter parties and candy. I guess you could say that it is a start!
ps. no, Max has not lost a tooth. Sucking his thumb has really taken a toll on his already weak teeth. If anyone has any advice on this, I would love to hear it. The dentist is not worried?!

3 comments:

April said...

Happy Easter! Mark, Lori, McKaden, and Max hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration, rejoicing that our Savior has Risen!

Love you all

Scott said...

Happy Easter, I think all of our kids prayed for candy too. They are looking great!!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Hi there,
I just found your blog (again). We have two girls age 3 who are 25 days apart...

I sucked my thumb as a kid. It did a number on my teeth but they all went back to 'normal' when I stopped sucking. Your dentist is probably right :)

Your kiddos are adorable!