
What a fun Easter this year! Here are a few highlights from our weekend ...
School Parties
Easter Egg Hunts, both home and away
Seeing the Easter Bunny in TWO different places ...how does that work?
Coloring Eggs
and The Easter Cake
An Easter cake you say ... now what is that? Well, I am not a baker of any kind - let me just start out by saying that. [I believe we have bakery's on this earth for a reason!] Anyhow, McKaden wanted to make an Easter Cake this year. I had some fun cake pans from Grandma and though it might be fun too. I told her that we could make a bunny cake or an egg cake - "NO Mama", she told me, "we should make the stone that was rolled away!" I could not argue with that, so off we went to buy some round cake pans, pulled out that cake mix that expired in 2007 and we baked up a storm.
Easter service was great and before night fell we grabbed a couple of pictures. All in all a great Easter! And as Max says, "HE is risen de-deed!"
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun on Easter. Got to love the expired cake mix. Does that stuff really ever go bad, I mean if a twinkee can sit on a shelf for 30 years without going bad, why can't dry cake mix?
Post a Comment