Friday, April 25, 2008

new ride


Since we have 3 year olds there is no need for any kind of double stroller - in fact we just need something for when little legs get tired [the zoo], for when you need to get somewhere fast [the airport] and when you need them to be kept safe [quick trips to the mall] SOOOOO, we got this and we love it! The Buggy Board can be attached to either of our strollers and you instantly have two kids moving in the same direction.

4 comments:

Stacey T. said...

That is so cool!!! I've seen them around on strollers, and they seem to work great. Do the kids argue over who gets to sit and who gets to stand???

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that? That would be awesome for the boys.

Melissa said...

You will LOVE it! :)

April said...

I love it Lori....... Why can't I come up with something clever like that. They have come along way in the stroller department since China...... lol