Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Parking lot prayers

I have been doing a lot of praying lately - for my patience mostly. I also have been praying for Max and how he will react to things. He really has adjusted well to our lifestyle and likes to be on the go. I took the kids to a play at the children's theatre and they both were great. It took both of their little bodies to sit in one seat, to keep the seat down. If one of them got out of the seat the other would just get folded up in it! I prayed, on the way there. that Max would sit and let McKaden enjoy the play - well he loved it!


I prayed aloud again in the parking lot of the dentist before we went in for his appointment. God answered my prayers and he was PERFECT! As you can see, he loved the dentist and had no trouble with it. I remember the first time I took McKaden - we talked about it, played it, she watched me go - and then we went to the dentist. With Max we have the language barrier and I did not know how to explain it. I think that he has been to the dentist before, as he seemed to know what to do. They said that his mouth is more like a 5 year and that he is getting ready to lose his teeth?!? WHAT!? They said it could be a nutrition issue. Those crazy two front teeth are staying - at least for now. He has had a fall and trauma to those teeth but they are fine. They are not causing any problems with his adult teeth, so he will keep them. And the thumb sucking can wait too ... we will talk more about that next year. Whew!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I am so glad! For all that news--that he was good for the dentist and that things are fine with his teeth for now. If he loses teeth before Faith I think she'll crack! LOL So how do you explain the tooth fairy with the language barrier??? We are praying for you guys. :)

Darcy said...

I am so glad to hear things are going so well. Love the dinner picture. They look like they already love eachother tons!
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.