I had hoped to take the time to write out a beautiful "before we leave" post - but that is not going to happen. We leave tomorrow and I am not sure if I will have time to write before we go. Just to let you know, we will let you know when we arrive in China. We are so grateful to our family and friends who gave so sacrificially to see this adoption happen. We feel so loved. We appreciate your prayers as we head out on this great adventure. Keep praying for us ...
I am not feeling well - have been sick all week - please pray that Mark and McKaden don't get it. Also pray that my head does not hurt on the flight over - I am really congested. Pray for all of us on this long journey - and for Max as he starts a whole new phase of his life.
Until China! Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment