
Max is doing great adjusting to life with us. He is a great little guy and seems to like to be on the go - that is a relief! Both kids still find ways to argue over the same toys ... I know it is normal, but it drives me crazy. We are all doing a great job sleeping and have fallen, already, into a routine. I want to thank you for all of your prayers! I know that this transition has gone easier because so many of you are praying for us and Max. Last night we went out to dinner at one of our regular places to eat and Max acted like he does that all the time. Mark and Max both got haircuts after dinner - he was looking a bit scruffy - and he was a champ. McKaden is still adjusting to having someone else in the house, shared attention from us and sharing toys. You can pray for her - although we think she has done remarkably well. Here's to life at home!


1 comment:
Oh my, it is good to see your faces once again. I miss you guys, and I think I even miss China a litte.... I am glad to see you have settled in and have a routine, way to go. Things in my house are coming around, but I am glad to be home. We had a wonderful reunion with our families and many church families as well. I would really love to keep in touch with all of you, but I have lost all desires (as of know) to blog, hopefully it will all come back to me soon. Give McKaden and Max a hug from me. Talk to you all soon. Congratulations once again.
Post a Comment