Saturday, March 29, 2008

Let's Review

For those of you who come here for the pictures, here is our week in review. As you can see Max is settling right in! It was a week of
Making Easter Eggs!



Carousel Riding


Going to the Zoo and meeting Auntie Di




Hitting the Children's Museum


and seeing first snow!

4 comments:

Connie J said...

Your schedule makes me tired :) Love the pics! Max is doing so well. Love, the Johnsons.

McMurrays said...

Lori and Mark, so glad your kiddos are home. What a hansome sweet little boy. And, McKaden is gorgeous as always. Thanks for updating the blog it is fun to check in and see a snapshot of yor life.
God Bless,
The McMurrays

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

Hi guys! We were in Guangzhou with you. I just came across your blog and thought I'd stop by and say "hi". I'm glad Max is adjusting so well.

Take care!
Tammy
www.youbelong.net/thehills