Thursday, March 27, 2008
Home a Week
I cannot believe that we have been home a week - where has the time gone?! Max has settled in rather nicely and we are thrilled. Things have gone easier that we thought it might be. Now don't get me wrong - it is not like we walk around here singing "the Hill are Alive with the Sound of Music" ... oh, there is screaming that makes me glad our neighbors are not close [this kid can throw a temper tantrum!], there is singing of the part english part chinese version of Jesus Loves Me and there is laughter and yelling. The kids seem to be sleeping ok, but are still going to bed toooooooo late. They get along better every day and find things that they both like to do. We have ventured out to the zoo, shopping, resturants, church, Lori's work and to friends homes. We are still an on the go family, and Max LOVES it! Today when he saw we were going out he not only quickly put his shoes on, but went and got my purse for me. With all this running around there is still lots of time for cuddling, reading, rocking, eating and all the bonding stuff. I promise to get some pictures up soon - maybe after we hit the Children's Museum tomorrow ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is April, all I have to say is Wow, I don't know how you do it all. I am doing much better, and I am on the go also, but I am not going to far from home. I am so glad to hear that they are doing so good. I laughed when you said you were singing "the hills are alive with the sound of music". It is so good to keep up with you. Connie and I posted homecoming pictures (she is doing much better at the posting then I am). Talk to you all soon, keep in touch.
Sister In Christ,
April
we would love to see you guys soon!
We are so glad things are going well for all of you! God is so good! He already knew Max loved to be "on the go" and placed him right where he could grow and thrive, with you!
Cheri
Post a Comment