
For our younger friends out there .... only one more sleep before Mark and Lori go to China to get baby McKaden! Say a special prayer for the baby as this will be a big change for her. Pray that Uncle Mark and Aunt Lori have a safe trip and that they stay healthy.
4 comments:
Yeah! I love her little gingham capris!! I can't wait to meet her!
Is that her car? And can she bring it home with her? When does "your baby" get home? (Home is Spokane, you know?!) And I want to tell her, "I love you."
Faith says, "she's soooo cute!" in a high squeaky voice (that must be how mommy baby-talks).
What a doll! I have enjoyed reading your blog, McKaden has adjusted so well! We are waiting for our TA anyday now, adopting twin girls from the same orphanage as your little one. Xin Yi. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing your great story.
Post a Comment