
Yes, it happened, I gave in to having a baby shower! I know that some of you are already laughing out loud as you read this. I am not a fan of showers of any kind, in fact I take baths! My friends Christy and Tanya would not let me get out of having a shower ... so instead of trying to beat them, I decided to join them. My mother had also informed me that the shower was for Mac and not for me ... good point Mom. Well, it turned out to be a great time and I feel SO blessed to have these kind of friends in my life. In this room of women I had two friends I have known since I was in junior high!! Boy are they old! I also had friends in attendance who I have met since we moved over to the "Westside". I was sharing with them that there are not a lot of people who have this many friends who care for them so deeply. Thanks dear friends!!
1 comment:
I hope she got some nice Big Dog shirts at the shower!
Post a Comment