OK ... I am scared to death! I [Lori] could hardly sleep last night... the bed is SO hard, it is a queen size [small!] and I am getting a baby shortly. Mark and I hit the gym this morning and I think that it is helping to clear my head. I really need to give this to the Lord in prayer. I know that I have had months, even years to get ready for this, and here I am panicking. I feel so unprepared for what is going to happen to me today. Maybe I should just come home!!??
5 comments:
praying for you guys! luv,
britt
You will be wonderful parents. God has done all the preparing necessary. Our thoughts and prayers go out to each one of you.
You've been pregnant a long time, Lori. It's only normal to panic a little when the contractions finally begin! Hang in there and you'll soon have that sweet, blessed "reward" for all your struggles, dreams, tears & prayers. You'll forget all the birthing pains in one sweet God-given instant.
Lor! She doesn't know how a mother is suppose to act either! You can learn together. You are a natural nurturer! It truly one of your spritual gifts, so lay it down at God's feet and let Him lead you...No little girl has ever been given the gift McKaden will be given today - YOU... we love you and are praying for you. She is the luckiest girl alive!
Brian just walked in..."Gall, they are so close, I can't believe it, incredible..." Then he went back to the football game. Love him! Love you!
Post a Comment