Monday, November 07, 2005

More information on our trip

OK, I finally have a minute to fill you on on what we will be doing in China. Of course, anything can change in China!
Thursday afternoon the 10th of November leave Seattle for Hong Kong
Saturday November 12th - Arrive Guangzhou, China
Sunday morning November 13 - Prepare for babies.
Sunday afternoon November 13 - Get McKaden!!
Monday the 14th - Do Provincial paperwork.
Tuesday the 15th - Thursday the 17th - Touring, Babies Medical, Visa Pictures, etc.
Firday the 18th - Guides take paperwork to American Consulate.
Saturday the 19th late afternoon - Familes go to Consulte to pick up paperwork.
Sunday the 20th Journey by train to Hong Kong
Tuesday the 22nd - Home!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Article on TN blogging
He's a piece I did for today's paper : New blood, new buddies and new business are some of the byproducts of an emerging and evolving world of web logs in Tennessee.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

Anonymous said...

Mark and Lori,
Yippeeeee! We're so excited for you all. Please know our prayers will continue to follow you on your journey to McKaden and back. What a sweetie.
Can't wait to meet her.
Praising God for this perfect gift to you and her.
Godspeed!
Lovingly in Christ, Jim, Teresa and gang

Anonymous said...

"Sunday morning November 13 - Prepare for babies."

I laughed a little when I read that. It sounds funny.

Your trip sounds absolutely exciting Mr. Hein! I'm excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds almost as packed as the Europe trip!! Good luck!