PS. I am about 29 inches tall and weigh 19 pounds with all my clothes, shoes and a wet diaper on ... so you can say 19 pounds soaking wet!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mark, Lori, and McKaden I can't stop smiling! I am so happy that your baby girl is with you! She is precious. I look forward to reading the blog each morning before I go to work. I have her photo on my computer as the background. What a miracle! She looks so happy! I can't wait to hold her and hear her laugh and watch her grow up! Love, Christy Schwenke
hi guys! i hung out at your house all day yesterday and everything is going so grrrrreat! i absolutely love love love the pics you are posting! can't wait to meet mac! i think we are going to be great pals... luv, britt
4 comments:
Mark, Lori, and McKaden
I can't stop smiling! I am so happy that your baby girl is with you! She is precious. I look forward to reading the blog each morning before I go to work. I have her photo on my computer as the background. What a miracle! She looks so happy! I can't wait to hold her and hear her laugh and watch her grow up!
Love, Christy Schwenke
hi guys! i hung out at your house all day yesterday and everything is going so grrrrreat! i absolutely love love love the pics you are posting! can't wait to meet mac! i think we are going to be great pals... luv,
britt
Love all the pics! Feel like we're "there".
Mr. Hein,
Mckaden fits so well into your family. She is so cute. Im glad everything worked out for you and Lori. Have lots of fun.
Post a Comment