Friday, November 04, 2005

What a week!

The last week of my life has been a blur. It seems like just yesterday that Kathy called with the news that we would be going to China ... and soon! The last week has been crazy as Mark and I are trying to get a month of work done in 9 days!! I have always thought I had great multitasking skills, but this week I took it to a new level. I wish you could have seen me at the salon getting my hair colored while talking on the phone to the travel advisory nurse!! Funny! I have been all over town holding meetings in my car, on the phone and in between doctors visits and errands. I have picked up safety gates, medicine, wired money and shopped for items that I did not even know what they were a week ago [what in the world is feverall?]. Mark has been equally busy as he tries to get his class organized and the start of the basketball season. We both realized that these first days of November would be crazy for us ... so we planned on meeting each other on the 10th and we would go to the airport. We are counting on catching up on the plane ride!!