Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What do you feed her?

OK, so we have had over a year to think about what a baby around a year old might eat ... have we done any reserach on this ... no. Of course, we have no idea what she has been eating for the past 11 months, so it is kind of hard to know. About a week ago or so, Mark and I were standing in front of the baby food looking confused. What is this "stage" thing that this baby food is talking about? Mark starts getting food that he thinks looks "good" to him ... things like chicken and vegetables and stuff like that. I look at him and say, "What if she does not eat meat?" Mark replies, "Do you think she is a vegetarian?" We decided we did not know, got a couple of things of fruit and vegetables [my sister informed me we got enough for about one meal] and off we went. I guess we will have to figure this out when we get home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm giggling with you--you guys are so cute. Yeah, that baby food gets to be expensive and is pretty over-rated. She's probably going to want what YOU'RE eating--chicken chunks, pears, etc. Don't know about the vegitarian thing as my girls are meat-eaters!

Anonymous said...

that was me, with the meat-eaters. :)