

We had time today to go and see the zoo here in Guangzhou. It was a little chilly out, so many of the local folks stayed home. We had a great time hanging out with some of the other families in our group. We were surprised to see that they kept a monkey and a dalmation in the same cage ... have no idea why. We did get to see the Giant Panda but it was asleep, so no action there. Mac slept pretty much the whole time and did not care that we were even at the zoo!
Kids, you try to give them great experiences and they sleep the whole time!! Mark did some shopping in the afternoon and I started to get stuff packed up. We are heading, by train, to Hong Kong tomorrow [Sunday] afternoon to meet up with friends. All of McKaden's paperwork came today and she is free to leave the county! When we arrive in the U.S. she becomes a citizen!! Better get out the red, white and blue outfit again! Well, we are all tired tonight... one of the babies in our group had a birthday party tonight...she turned 1 and gave us all Cheerio's for our goody bag... how cute is that?! Good night.
4 comments:
Lou, she's beautiful! I wish I could be there! I love you!
she sure is a beautiful little girl!I hope i can meet her someday!
cousin Christina
LOVE that when you attempt something other than play at home and they SLEEP through it! At least YOU get to experience something fun. :) And pushing a sleeping baby around is so sweet...
lions and tigers and pandas, OH MY! Have fun in Hong Kong. Only two more days til you get home - can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment